QCU Soccer Tryouts for 2016-2017
Tuesday June 7th
- 5:00-6:00 pm 2008/2009 Sign up/Scrimmage – Boys and Girls
- 6:15-7:30 pm 2006/2007 Tryouts – Boys
- 6:15-7:30 pm 2006/2007 Tryouts – Girls
Wednesday June 8th
- 4:45-6:15 pm 2004/2005 Tryout – Boys
- 6:30-8:00 pm 2003/2004/2005 Tryout – Girls
Tuesday June 14th
- 5:00-6:15 pm 2002/2003 Tryout – Boys
- 6:30-8:00 pm 1998/1999/2000/2001 Tryout – Boys
Wednesday June 15th
- 5:00-6:30 pm 1998/1999/2000/2001/2002 Tryout – Girls
* The years listed above are related to the year your athlete was born. For example: a boy with birthdate 02/03/2006 would attend the session listed for 2006 tryouts.
* Cost of tryout is $20 per player. Registration will include a QCU shirt.
* Please arrive to tryout 30 minutes in advance so that you are on the field at the time listed ready to play.
* Tryouts will be held at Davenport Soccer Complex located at 8991 North Division Street in Davenport.
Quad Cities United will also be running a Fall Youth Academy designed for boys and girls that are too young or not ready to participate on a club team (typically this is for kids between the ages of 5 and 8 years old). During the tryouts on June 7th you will be able to register for this as well.
Print and complete the sign up sheet below. Bring this to your QCU tryout:
Quad Cities United Soccer Registration Information
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Pete Schumacher by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell phone at 563-370-0630.
Academy start date was originally scheduled for February 7th. Due to the conflict with the Super Bowl we have decided to move the start date back one week to February 14th. Bring the registration form filled out to your first session. You are not required to submit this paperwork beforehand.
QCU is hosting Winter Academy at the Carver Center on the Augustana College Campus. Academy will begin on Sunday, February 7th and run 5 consecutive Sundays ending on March 6th. Sessions for U7 – U11 players will run from 4 pm – 5 pm. Sessions for U12 players and older will run from 5 pm – 6 pm.
See informational flyer and sign up below:
Recently United States Soccer Federation has come forward with some new rules and regulations regarding field size, team size and age determination. US Soccer is the governing body of the sport of soccer in the United States. Quad Cities United is a member of US Soccer and follows their regulations along with the other clubs in the Quad Cities area. We are providing a link below that explains some of the changes in the regulations below. These changes take effect for the 2016-2017 season.
Quad Cities United is offering fall Soccer Academy on Monday and Wednesday from September 14th – October 21th. Sessions will be at Davenport Soccer Complex from 5:45 to 6:45. Academy is designed to offer high level training by Quad Cities United coaching to individuals who are not currently on a club team. The cost for the entire session (6 weeks) is $70. If would like to sign up for the fall session please go to the “contact us” tab on the website and email your request to the club. We hope to see you on September 14th!! Print and complete the academy registration form on the website and bring it to your first session.
QCU will be holding tryouts for high school ages on Monday, June 22nd at Davenport Soccer complex. Meet at the concession area to check in. The tryout will be on field #3.
- Girls U15 – U19, 5 PM to 6 PM
- Boys U15 – U19, 6 PM to 7 PM
QCU is hosting tryouts for next season starting June 3rd at Davenport Soccer Complex. Go to the following link to print the informational flyer!
QCU Tryout 2015
Quad Cities United will be holding tryouts for next the next season starting on June 3rd and ending on June 15th depending upon your age classification.
Wednesday June 3rd
- 4:30-5:00 pm U8 Sign up/scrimmage – boys and girls
- 5:00-6:00 pm U9/U10 Sign-up/scrimmage – boys and girls
- 6:00-7:00 pm U11 Tryouts – boys and girls
- 7:00-8:00 pm U12 Tryouts – boys and girls
Thursday June 4th
- 5:00-6:00 pm U13/U14 Tryout – girls
- 6:00-7:00 pm U13/U14/U15 Tryout – boys
Tuesday June 9th
- 5:00-6:00 pm U16/U17/U18 Tryout – boys
Monday June 15th
- 5:00-6:30 pm U15/U16/U17/U18 Tryout – girls
Quad Cities United will also be running a Fall Youth Academy designed for boys and girls that are too young or not ready to participate on a club team (typically this is for kids between the ages of 5 and 8 years old). During the tryouts on June 3rd you will be able to register for this as well.
QCU is offering a Spring Academy session for those players who have interest in developing their soccer skills but have not yet joined a QCU team. These sessions will be coached by Quad Cities United club coaches. Sessions will start on Tuesday, April 14th and end on Thursday, May 21st. Each Tuesday and Thursday during this time the Academy will meet from 5:00 to 6:00 at Davenport Soccer Complex. Total cost for all sessions is $70. Please fill out the entry form below and bring to your first session. Let’s have a great spring season!!