QCU is hosting Winter Academy at the Carver Center on the Augustana College Campus. Academy will begin on Sunday, February 19th and run 3 consecutive Sundays ending on March 5th. Sessions for U6 - U10 players will run from 10 am - 11 am. Sessions for U11 players and older will run from 11 am - 12 pm. Registration form is at the link below:
QCU is offering a Fall Academy session for those players who have interest in developing their soccer skills but have not yet joined a QCU team. These sessions will be coached by Quad Cities United club coaches. Sessions will start on Monday, August 22nd and end on Wednesday, October 12th. Each Monday and Wednesday during this time the Academy will meet from 6:00 to 7:00 at Davenport Soccer Complex. Total cost for all sessions is $100. Please fill out the entry form below and bring to your first session. Let’s have a great fall season!
QCU Soccer Tryouts for 2016-2017
Tuesday June 7th
Wednesday June 8th
- 5:00-6:00 pm 2008/2009 Sign up/Scrimmage - Boys and Girls
- 6:15-7:30 pm 2006/2007 Tryouts - Boys
- 6:15-7:30 pm 2006/2007 Tryouts - Girls
Tuesday June 14th
- 4:45-6:15 pm 2004/2005 Tryout - Boys
- 6:30-8:00 pm 2003/2004/2005 Tryout - Girls
Wednesday June 15th
- 5:00-6:15 pm 2002/2003 Tryout - Boys
- 6:30-8:00 pm 1998/1999/2000/2001 Tryout - Boys
* The years listed above are related to the year your athlete was born. For example: a boy with birthdate 02/03/2006 would attend the session listed for 2006 tryouts.
* Cost of tryout is $20 per player. Registration will include a QCU shirt.
* Please arrive to tryout 30 minutes in advance so that you are on the field at the time listed ready to play
- 5:00-6:30 pm 1998/1999/2000/2001/2002 Tryout - Girls
* Tryouts will be held at Davenport Soccer Complex located at 8991 North Division Street in Davenport.
Quad Cities United will also be running a Fall Youth Academy designed for boys and girls that are too young or not ready to participate on a club team (typically this is for kids between the ages of 5 and 8 years old). During the tryouts on June 7th you will be able to register for this as well.
Print and complete the sign up sheet below. Bring this to your QCU tryout:
Quad Cities United Soccer Registration Information
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Pete Schumacher by email at email@example.com or by cell phone at 563-370-0630.
Academy start date was originally scheduled for February 7th. Due to the conflict with the Super Bowl we have decided to move the start date back one week to February 14th. Bring the registration form filled out to your first session. You are not required to submit this paperwork beforehand.
QCU is hosting Winter Academy at the Carver Center on the Augustana College Campus. Academy will begin on Sunday, February 7th and run 5 consecutive Sundays ending on March 6th. Sessions for U7 - U11 players will run from 4 pm - 5 pm. Sessions for U12 players and older will run from 5 pm - 6 pm.
See informational flyer and sign up below:
Recently United States Soccer Federation has come forward with some new rules and regulations regarding field size, team size and age determination. US Soccer is the governing body of the sport of soccer in the United States. Quad Cities United is a member of US Soccer and follows their regulations along with the other clubs in the Quad Cities area. We are providing a link below that explains some of the changes in the regulations below. These changes take effect for the 2016-2017 season.
QCU will be holding tryouts for high school ages on Monday, June 22nd at Davenport Soccer complex. Meet at the concession area to check in. The tryout will be on field #3.
- Girls U15 - U19, 5 PM to 6 PM
- Boys U15 - U19, 6 PM to 7 PM