QCU Soccer Tryouts For 2017-2018 Season
Quad Cities United will be holding soccer tryouts for the 2017-2018 season. Tryouts will start on June 6th and end on June 14th. Please use the schedule below to determine the appropriate session to attend.
Tuesday June 6th
5:00 – 6:00 PM 2010-2008 Boys U8/U9/U10
5:00 – 6:00 PM 2010-2008 Girls U8/U9/U10
6:15 – 7:30 PM 2007 Boys U11
6:15 – 7:30 PM 2007 Girls U11
Wednesday June 7th
5:00 – 6:15 PM 2006 Boys U12
5:00 – 6:15 PM 2006 Girls U12
6:30 – 7:45 PM 2004/2005 Boys U13-U14
Tuesday June 13th
5:00 – 6:15 PM 2005-2003 Girls U13-U15
6:30 – 7:45 PM 2002-1999 Girls U16-U19
Wednesday June 14th
5:00 – 6:15 PM 2003-2002 Boys U15-U16
6:30 – 8:00 PM 2001-1999 Boys U17-U19
- The years listed above are based on the year your child was born.
- The cost for the tryout is $20.00 per player. Registration will include a QCU Shirt.
- Select the online registration form that you can print, fill out and bring to the check in.
- Please arrive to the tryout 30 minutes in advance so that you are ready to get on the field at the time listed ready to play. Please bring your own soccer ball.
- Tryouts will be held at the Davenport Soccer Complex located at 8991 North Division Street in Davenport. Registration will be at the concession area.
- Quad Cities United will also be offering a fall youth academy designed for boys and girls that are too young or not ready to participate on a club team (typically this is for kids between the ages of 5 to 8 years of age). You can register for the Academy anytime during any of the tryout sessions.
- If you have specific questions about your child or the tryouts, feel free to contact Pete Schumacher by email at email@example.com or by cell phone at 563-370-0630.
- Print the tryout schedule below: