U19 QCU ELITE
QCU Soccer Tryouts For 2017-2018 Season
Quad Cities United will be holding soccer tryouts for the 2017-2018 season. Tryouts will start on June 6th and end on June 14th. Please use the schedule below to determine the appropriate session to attend.
Tuesday June 6th
5:00 – 6:00 PM 2010-2008 Boys U8/U9/U10
5:00 – 6:00 PM 2010-2008 Girls U8/U9/U10
6:15 – 7:30 PM 2007 Boys U11
6:15 – 7:30 PM 2007 Girls U11
Wednesday June 7th
5:00 – 6:15 PM 2006 Boys U12
5:00 – 6:15 PM 2006 Girls U12
6:30 – 7:45 PM 2004/2005 Boys U13-U14
Tuesday June 13th
5:00 – 6:15 PM 2005-2003 Girls U13-U15
6:30 – 7:45 PM 2002-1999 Girls U16-U19
Wednesday June 14th
5:00 – 6:15 PM 2003-2002 Boys U15-U16
6:30 – 8:00 PM 2001-1999 Boys U17-U19
- The years listed above are based on the year your child was born.
- The cost for the tryout is $20.00 per player. Registration will include a QCU Shirt.
- Select the online registration form that you can print, fill out and bring to the check in.
- Please arrive to the tryout 30 minutes in advance so that you are ready to get on the field at the time listed ready to play. Please bring your own soccer ball.
- Tryouts will be held at the Davenport Soccer Complex located at 8991 North Division Street in Davenport. Registration will be at the concession area.
- Quad Cities United will also be offering a fall youth academy designed for boys and girls that are too young or not ready to participate on a club team (typically this is for kids between the ages of 5 to 8 years of age). You can register for the Academy anytime during any of the tryout sessions.
- If you have specific questions about your child or the tryouts, feel free to contact Pete Schumacher by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell phone at 563-370-0630.
- Print the tryout schedule below:
The first session scheduled for Monday April 3rd will not be held due to the expected rainfall. Instead we will move the first session to the following day, Tuesday April 4th. This session will still be held at Davenport Soccer Complex from 6:00-7:00.
QCU Soccer Tryouts for 2016-2017
Tuesday June 7th
- 5:00-6:00 pm 2008/2009 Sign up/Scrimmage – Boys and Girls
- 6:15-7:30 pm 2006/2007 Tryouts – Boys
- 6:15-7:30 pm 2006/2007 Tryouts – Girls
Wednesday June 8th
- 4:45-6:15 pm 2004/2005 Tryout – Boys
- 6:30-8:00 pm 2003/2004/2005 Tryout – Girls
Tuesday June 14th
- 5:00-6:15 pm 2002/2003 Tryout – Boys
- 6:30-8:00 pm 1998/1999/2000/2001 Tryout – Boys
Wednesday June 15th
- 5:00-6:30 pm 1998/1999/2000/2001/2002 Tryout – Girls
* The years listed above are related to the year your athlete was born. For example: a boy with birthdate 02/03/2006 would attend the session listed for 2006 tryouts.
* Cost of tryout is $20 per player. Registration will include a QCU shirt.
* Please arrive to tryout 30 minutes in advance so that you are on the field at the time listed ready to play.
* Tryouts will be held at Davenport Soccer Complex located at 8991 North Division Street in Davenport.
Quad Cities United will also be running a Fall Youth Academy designed for boys and girls that are too young or not ready to participate on a club team (typically this is for kids between the ages of 5 and 8 years old). During the tryouts on June 7th you will be able to register for this as well.
Print and complete the sign up sheet below. Bring this to your QCU tryout:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Pete Schumacher by email at email@example.com or by cell phone at 563-370-0630.
Recently United States Soccer Federation has come forward with some new rules and regulations regarding field size, team size and age determination. US Soccer is the governing body of the sport of soccer in the United States. Quad Cities United is a member of US Soccer and follows their regulations along with the other clubs in the Quad Cities area. We are providing a link below that explains some of the changes in the regulations below. These changes take effect for the 2016-2017 season.
QCU will be holding tryouts for high school ages on Monday, June 22nd at Davenport Soccer complex. Meet at the concession area to check in. The tryout will be on field #3.
- Girls U15 – U19, 5 PM to 6 PM
- Boys U15 – U19, 6 PM to 7 PM
QCU is hosting tryouts for next season starting June 3rd at Davenport Soccer Complex. Go to the following link to print the informational flyer!
Quad Cities United will be holding tryouts for next the next season starting on June 3rd and ending on June 15th depending upon your age classification.
Wednesday June 3rd
- 4:30-5:00 pm U8 Sign up/scrimmage – boys and girls
- 5:00-6:00 pm U9/U10 Sign-up/scrimmage – boys and girls
- 6:00-7:00 pm U11 Tryouts – boys and girls
- 7:00-8:00 pm U12 Tryouts – boys and girls
Thursday June 4th
- 5:00-6:00 pm U13/U14 Tryout – girls
- 6:00-7:00 pm U13/U14/U15 Tryout – boys
Tuesday June 9th
- 5:00-6:00 pm U16/U17/U18 Tryout – boys
Monday June 15th
- 5:00-6:30 pm U15/U16/U17/U18 Tryout – girls
Quad Cities United will also be running a Fall Youth Academy designed for boys and girls that are too young or not ready to participate on a club team (typically this is for kids between the ages of 5 and 8 years old). During the tryouts on June 3rd you will be able to register for this as well.
QCU is offering a Spring Academy session for those players who have interest in developing their soccer skills but have not yet joined a QCU team. These sessions will be coached by Quad Cities United club coaches. Sessions will start on Tuesday, April 14th and end on Thursday, May 21st. Each Tuesday and Thursday during this time the Academy will meet from 5:00 to 6:00 at Davenport Soccer Complex. Total cost for all sessions is $70. Please fill out the entry form below and bring to your first session. Let’s have a great spring season!!